Οur completely new renovate Ageri Art Suites & Studios is a small and beautiful home family complex of Suites and Studios and you can find in Adamas – Milos Island. Milos Island is one of the most colorful and picturesque from other islands in Greece. Ageri Art Suites & Studios is ideally for families, group of people, couples and new married. Is located just 5 minutes from the center of Adamas, in an extremely quiet section.
Ageri Art Suites & Studios, have full renovated in 2017-2018 and you can see very clear the simplicity and character of the Aegean and Cycladic architecture combined with the modern conveniences.
My work experience in tourism the last 20 years and my personal altitude will provide you a great impression.
My goal is for to feel an excellent Vacation in Milos, my mission is your amazing holidays in Milos Island.
See you in Milos island.
The unique art deluxe studios are full renovated in 2018. There are three, on the garden floor with terrace and access to the garden and are approximately of 25 sq.m. each.
There are three as well on the first floor-top floor with a private balcony and a beautiful sea view of the Adamas port.
One art deluxe studio on the first floor has a double bed with a size of 2.10 x 1.80.
Also another one of the garden floor has also king size double bed with dimensions of 2,10m x 1,80m and an extra hand crafted build- in bed that can accommodate an extra person.
All are full of amenities.
Ageri Art Studios and Suites have 3 Large Deluxe Suites of approximately 65 to 85 square meters each and can accommodate up to 3-6 people each. All Suites are full renovated in 2018.
Description Art Deluxe Suites
1. The first Deluxe Suite has 85 m² is located on the second floor. This unique white painted kitchen is fully equipped. Thies suite has two bedrooms with King Size double beds measuring 1.80 to 2.10 meters long and 1.70 toy 2.10 meters long. The mattresses are anatomic of Cocomat. There is also a built-in sofa bed (Hand crafted build-in Sofa). The two bedrooms have built-in beds, bedside tables and wardrobes. (hand crafted build-in beds). In all rooms there is free WIFI internet coverage. The two rooms have 32 "- 40" White LED TVs with satellite channels. This Deluxe Suite is ideal for families and friends.
2. The second Deluxe Suite has 75 m² is located on the second floor. The unique kitchen is fully equipped. One bedroom with Cocomat anatomic mattress and a double bed of 1.80 to 2.00 meters length. In the living room there is a white bed, built-in sofa (Hand crafted sofa) for two people. There are two terraces that can accommodate 5-6 people. In bedroom has a 32-inch TV with satellite channels and a ceiling fan. The living room has a 50-inch TV with satellite channels and a ceiling fan as well as an air conditioning. This Deluxe Suite is ideal for families and friends.
3. Third Deluxe Suite of 65 m² is located on the ground floor. The kitchen is fully equipped. One bedroom with Foam Matress and hand crafted, built-in King Size bed measuring 1.80 by 2.10 meters long. In the living room there is a built-in sofa (Hand crafted sofa) for two people. There is also an ART Unique hand builted-in bathroom. The bed room provide a 32-inch TV with satellite channels and a ceiling fan. This Deluxe Suite is ideal for families and friends.
1. The first white painted Classic studio of 30 m² is located on the ground floor. The white painted kitchen is fully equipped. It has a double and a semi-double bed. It is ideal for couple or three people. It provides a 43 "LED TV and an air conditioner.
2. The second Classic Studio is a 30 m² double room, located on the ground floor. Its furnishings are classic and can accommodate 2-3 people. It provides a 32 "LED TV and an air conditioner.
3. The third Classic Studio is a two-room studio of 35 m², located on the ground floor. Its furnishings are classic and can accommodate 2-3 people. It provides a 32 "LED TV and an air conditioner.
Although the rooms are lovely, what you actually do on the island matters more. My support and special recommendations have contributed to my annual distinctions on a national level.
Only an island native who also wants you to get your money’s worth can make confident suggestions for what to do on the island. You want to have a great time and make the most of it! Just keep reading and follow my advice!
I highly recommend renting a small SUV such as a Suzuki jimni…a basic car… or a quad, so you can have access to non commercial and isolated beaches on the island. Often, these beaches aren’t even found in a standard tour guide book. It really is something worth asking me about. I can help you rent a car or quad or scouter that is safe and reliable which can be available at the port for you or at the airport with me.
I have recommendations for some of the best restaurants in milos island with amazing dishes and most breathtaking views. All you have to do is ask. Enjoy!!!
The well known boat tour on traditional wooden sailboats is a must! You have to get to kleftiko beach or tour around the island. You have about 40+ choices! But I will recommend the most traditional and non-commercial option, you will have a lovely time!
Sunset pictures in Milos island! I will tell you where to go even in August which is high season. You will be alone or with very few people so you can take amazing pictures with the sunset. Forget the commercial spots!
Trip to Kimolos and swimming on a stunning white beach!!!
Kayaking in Milos and bicycling and so much more.
Other detailed recommendations that only I can give you! When we meet you will understand!!! I promise.
With kind regards,
The uniqueness of Ageri Art Studios and Suites is that your communication with Nikolas is simple and original. It is no coincidence that our TripAdvisor has ranked us in the first choice in the last 7 years in Milos and for the last 4 years at TOP 25 in Greece with 550+ excellent reviews.
Additional benefits upon agreement.
The online reservation is performed in the booking system of the accommodation and not in the portal of Chamber of Cyclades. Chamber of Cyclades is not responsible for the pricelist, the booking process and relevant electronic payments taking place during the booking process.